Your one stop shop for all
3 reasons people choose us
A large portion of our work comes as referrals. Understandably these clients demand the high standard and quality of work.
The vast majority of work carried out by EMS is generated through client recommendation as our clients tell others about their satisfaction with our skills and services.
Here at EMS we pride ourselves on working towards providing a quality job whilst meeting the client’s budget. We aim to supply a completely customised service for each individual and their particular specifications.
• Mutual partnership between EMS and clients.
• Provision of a proactive approach to clients needs
• To develop reliable relationships
• To maintain high standards at a reasonable cost
• To comply with all relevant regulations, standards and codes of practice.
Code of Conduct
- To display a polite and professional attitude at all times
- To arrive on site promptly at the agreed time
- To ensure our staff are smartly attired in our corporate uniform and Identity badges
- To ensure that specific customer requirements are fully understood and observed
- To work efficiently in a planned, methodical manner, ensuring any disruption is effectively minimised
- To ensure adequate measures are taken to protect fixtures and fittings
- To comply fully with health & safety regulations
- To offer a ‘no quibble’ workmanship guarantee
- To handle any customer dissatisfaction in a courteous, respectful and objective manner
“One Number for all Services”